URL : http://www.cpcstrategy.com
Location : San Diego, CA
Dates of Employment : November 2010 – Present
Job Title : Director of Platform & Development
URL : http://www.cj.com
Location : Westlake Village, CA
Dates of Employment : November 2006 – April 2010
Job Title : Feeds Manager (Engine-specific SEM Campaign Manager)
Search Marketing Specialist at Commission Junction
VP e-Marketing at WebMetro
Director of Search Engine Optimization at WebMetro
Founder & CEO at Unreal Marketing
- Managed all CSE (Comparison Shopping Engine) & Yahoo SSP (Yahoo Search Submit Pro) SEM campaigns and held profit & loss responsibilities.
- Collaborated with clients to manage client goals, expectations, and deliverables.
- Regularly explored opportunities for developing potential services to supply client needs, both industry standard and non-industry standard.
- Eliminated 3rd party management fees by migrating comparison shopping engine SEM campaigns in-house.
- Created shopping portal management platform to effectively manage & optimize comparison shopping engine SEM campaigns, as well as apply SEM best practices & advanced strategies to all campaigns.
- Developed client-specific modules to deploy advanced SEM strategies & initiatives.
- Integrated platform with Mediaplex tracking for advanced reporting & correlation/integration of SEM performance data among various mediums.
- Increased revenue generated from feed management related agency fees 250% while improving efficiencies.
- Provided documentation outlining suggestions for landing page optimization based on best practices & competitive landscape.
- Developed best practices & strategies to maximize management fees, while achieving target metrics on SEM campaigns.
- Collaborated with SEO & SEM teams to unify goals, strategies & marketing messages across all mediums.
- Developed daily, weekly & monthly goals, strategies, best practices, and action plans to improve campaign performance & client satisfaction.
- Supported sales team by engaging in sales meetings along with customized & targeted sales presentations tailored for prospects to promote services.
- Fulfilled RFP requests outlining data feed requirements, platform capabilities & proposed strategies for large-scale prospects.
- Clients serviced: Sony, REI, Home Decorators, Scholastic, Franklin Covey, Carol Wright Gifts, Hot Topic, Lids, and more.
URL : http://www.webmetro.com
Location : San Dimas, CA
Dates of Employment : September 2005 – November 2006
Job Title : Director of Paid Inclusion
- Achieved Yahoo SSP certification (agency 1 of 10 certified for Yahoo SSP).
- Developed platform to integrate shopping portal data & proprietary ROI tracking technology into a centralized reporting system.
- Developed advanced SEM strategies to maximize allocated budgets while meeting target metrics.
- Conducted client meetings to keep clients abreast of campaign developments, propose new strategies, and manage client expectations.
- Clients serviced: Public Storage, Fredericks Of Hollywood, Murad, Lexington Law, Merrick Group, and more.
URL : http://www.unrealmarketing.com
Locations : Philadelphia, PA & Los Angeles, CA
Dates of Employment : April 2002 – September 2005
Job Title : Director of Paid Inclusion (February 2005 – September 2005)
- Managed and maintained trusted feeds submitted to Yahoo SSP, Bizrate, Nextag, Shopping.com & other CSE’s.
- Optimized feeds to meet target metrics.
- Determined costs & monthly click volume for both new and prospective clients.
- Clients serviced: Foot Locker, The Official NBA Store, Adidas, Coldwell Banker, and more.
Job Title : Search Engine Program Manager (October 2002 – January 2005)
- Focused heavily on optimizing for both high-conversion keywords and high traffic keywords for SEO & SEM campaigns.
- Developed programs to automate the process of updating client data feeds across multiple engines.
- Developed proprietary, industry specific tools bundled under MOSES (Mission Oriented Search Engine System).
- Assisted the in-house natural search engine optimization team with SEO campaigns & tasks.
- Attended industry related conferences (i.e. Search Engine Strategies, E-Tail, etc) regularly to stay abreast of industry developments, strategies, and more.
Job Title : Pay For Placement Manager (April 2002 – September 2002)
- Launched & maintained SEM campaigns across bidded engines, including Overture & Google AdWords.
- Updated & expanded keyword portfolios for SEM campaigns.
- Strategically optimized & updated creatives to meet client goals & expectations.
3D Web Designers
URL : http://www.3dwebdesigners.com (now defunct)
Location : Los Angeles, CA
Dates of Employment : August 2000 – April 2002
Job Title : Web Developer
- Built and deployed custom sites for new clients.
- Built administrator back-ends for clients to easily update and add new content.
- Provided support for clients’ content management systems.
- Linux, Unix, and Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Microsoft Office
- Google AdWords & Yahoo control panels
- MySQL & flat text databases
- Standard HTML and CSS